Chicago Custom Decals & Stickers
Free Shipping on Custom Printed Stickers in Chicago
Why pay the high Chicago sales tax and fuel prices driving around to find someone in Chicago to supply your company with custom decals, custom stickers, custom labels and custom signs. We recommend that any time you purchase online custom products, that you always request a sample of the exact product that you need for that important project for your company.
Our prestigious clientele list range from corporations as large as Subway to as small as two employee companies.
New for 2017 Price Reduction on Most Full Color Products!
Most Recent Testimonial
I needed a new vendor for some unique glow-in-the-dark stickers - previous vendor had gone out of business. After shopping around online, I found the deSIGNery Sign Company. I worked with Bill on our design and budget - he came thru with a good price, beating the competition - and on delivery - an AWESOME sticker. The sticker has so much more glow-in-the dark-ness than the previous sticker! My customer is very happy with the sticker and I am very happy with deSIGNery Signs! Thank you Bill and deSIGNery Signs!
Jayne - Advanced Design Corporation
The benefits of our Screen-Printed Custom Stickers / Decals
- Screen printing inks are ultraviolet (UV) light cured, pigmented colors required for the extreme weather conditions in Chicago.
- These inks are glossy and very resistant to chemicals and abrasion.
- In addition to creating full-color materials, most decals and stickers can be laminated and die cut to protect the product's screen-printed surface.
- If the color for your application in not one of our standard colors, we can match PMS colors that your company requires.
- Screen-Printed materials are weather proof and waterproof and may be used indoors and outdoors in the Chicago.
- Unbelievable Satisfaction Guaranty on your custom printed stickers and decals shipped to the Chicago area.
Places to Visit in Chicago
- Navy Pier
- Art Institute of Chicago (The)
- Museum of Science & Industry
- Millennium Park
- John G. Shedd Aquarium & Oceanarium
- Sears Tower Skydeck
- Field Museum
- Oprah Winfrey Show (The)
- Taste of Chicago
- Water Tower Place